Farm Hannong Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") shall protect the personal information of the information subject pursuant to the Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and the related laws, and in order to handle the related complaints promptly and smoothly, the company establishes and discloses personal information handling policies as follows.
Article 1. Purpose of collection (use) of personal information
The Company processes personal information for the following purposes.
To respond to inquiries on Homepage 1: 1 Contact Us
· To confirm the contents of the inquiryCustomer 1: 1 and respond, and check inquiry history of the same person
Open Innovation (Open application for research project)
· To acquiring research personnel, search and encourage research projects, propose / deliberate / select research projects, support contracts and research expenses, and respond to inquiries
※ If we collect additional personal information for any other purpose or if the purpose of use is changed, we separately notify of the purpose / collection items / retention period of personal information and receive further consent. At this time, the user can refuse to consent and if the consent is refused, the use of the service may be restricted. However, the use of the service is not restricted if the user refuses to consent to use the selected item.
Article 2. Personal information items to process and collection methods
The Company collects the following personal information from users.
1. Items of personal information that are collected
1) Items that are collected when customers contact 1: 1
(Required fields: Name, Contact Information)
2) Items that are collected at open application for research project (Open Innovation)
(Required fields: Name, Email, Contact Information, - Optional: Affiliation)
3) Automatically collected items
(Required fields: Name, Email, Contact Information, - Optional: Affiliation)
※ In principle, the Company does not collect personal information of users who are under the age of 14, but collects and uses the legal representative's consent in advance when having to collect inevitably. In this case, the minimum information (name, contact information) required to obtain the consent of the legal representative can be collected directly from persons under the age of 14 without the consent of the legal representative.
2. Collection methods of personal information
Online collection: Collect information that users enter directly through websites such as homepages and emails.
Article 3. Processing, usage and retention period of personal information
The Company processes, uses and retains personal information only within the period of handling, using and maintaining personal information agreed upon at the time of collecting the personal information, and after the purpose of collection and usage is accomplished, it disposes the corresponding information without delay.
Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
· 1: 1 inquiries in the homepage and storage of personal information collected during open application for research project : 1 year
Article 4. Providing third parties with personal information
When collecting personal information of the user, the company processes it only for the purpose of the notice and does not provide it to other person or other company or organization.
However, the company will only provide personal information to third parties if it has obtained prior consent from the user or is subject to special provisions in the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws, and if it provides personal information in an unrecognizable form, such as for statistical writing or academic research, it may not proceed with the consent process.
Article 5. Consignment of personal information processing
The company consigns personal information processing services as follows to ensure smooth service delivery, and in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act, matters concerning the trustee's responsibility, such as prohibition of personal information handling, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-commissioning, management and supervision, damages, are stipulated in the contract and other documents, and the company manages and supervises whether the trustee handles the work safely.
|Entrusted person (trustee)||Contents of entrusted business|
|Hyosung ITX Co., Ltd.||Customer inquiry, complaint handling, order management|
|EasyMedia Co., Ltd.||System management / maintenance|
※ In the event that the contents of the trustee or consignment work of the above contents are changed, we will disclose the changes through the personal information processing policy without any delay.
Article 6. Rights, duties and methods of information subject (user)
The user has the right to demand the viewing, correction, deletion, and suspension of the personal information processing related to the protection of personal information, and the company will process the request of the user without delay.
This right can be exercised through written, telephone, e-mail, fax, etc., or through a legal representative of the user or a delegate.
If the user requests for correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use the personal information or provide it to a third party until the correction or deletion is completed.
Since users and legal representatives have the right not only to protect personal information but also to protect personal information and not to infringe on the privacy of others, please be careful that personal information of user and legal representative is not leaked and that personal information of others including postings is not damaged. If you do not fulfill these obligations and violate or damage personal information of others, you can be penalized according to relevant laws and regulations.
Article 7. Procedures and methods of personal information destruction
If personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the processing purpose, the personal information is destroyed without delay, and the procedures and methods are as follows.
1) Destruction Procedure: Personal information where reasons for destruction have occurred is selected and destroyed without delay unless other laws and regulations dictate the storage of personal information.
2) Destruction method: Personal information recorded and stored in the form of an electronic file is used in a technical way so the recorded information cannot be reproduced. Personal information recorded and stored in a paper document is destroyed by shredding or incinerated.
※ In the case where personal information is kept in accordance with other laws and regulations even though the period of holding personal information agreed by the user has expired or the purpose of processing has been accomplished, it is keep it in different storage places.
Article 8. Measures to ensure the security of personal information
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1) Administrative measures
· We establish and implement an internal management plan for the safe management of personal information.
· We regularly conduct information security training for personal information processing personnel at least once a year.
· We minimize the number of people who can access important personal information such as unique identification information and sensitive information.
2) Technical measures
· Key personal information is encrypted and the access rights are managed differentially so that only the necessary personnel can access.
· We operate a server access control system and forgery prevention system of connection history to prevent unauthorized access and respond to external intrusions such as hacking.
· We install security programs to prevent unauthorized external transmission of personal information.
· Personal information is transmitted securely by encrypting the transmission section of personal information.
3) Physical measures
· We control the access by operating the computer room and data storage room as protected areas.
Article 9. Purpose and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
We use 'Cookie' information to store and retrieve user's information. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to the user's browser by a server used to run the website and is stored on the computer's hard disk of the user.
1) Purpose of using cookies
· It is used to improve service by understanding the access frequency or staying time of the user
2) How to decline cookie settings
· The user has the option to accept all cookies by selecting the option in the web browser, to go through checking to save each cookie, or to refuse to store all cookies.
· How to decline (Explorer browser): Tools at the top of your web browser> Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced> Cookie Allowance Settings
Article 10. Personal information protection officer
The company, to be responsible of handling personal information, designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows for handling complaints and saving damages related to the handling of personal information.
You may contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge regarding all personal information protection related inquiries, complaints, and damages caused by using the service (or business) of the company and they will handle it without delay.
· Department: Public Relations : Advertising Team
· Contact person : Lee Seung-ah
· Phone : 02-3159-5643
· Email : email@example.com
※ For consultation regarding departmental connections, product promotion and inquiries, please contact our customer service office. (Customer Service Office: 1644-0901)
Article 11. Remedies of infringement on rights and interests
The user can inquire about the damage caused by personal information infringement to the following organizations.
As a separate organization from the company, please contact them if you are not satisfied with the results of the company's own personal information complaint handling and damage remedies, or if you need more help.
|Personal Information Infringement Notification Center||KISA Affiliation||privacy.kisa.or.kr||(no area code) 118|
|Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee||Personal Information Protection Committee||www.kopico.go.kr||1833-6972|
|Cyber Crime Investigation Section||Prosecutor's Office||www.spo.go.kr||(no area code) 1301|
|Cyber Security Bureau||Prosecutor's Office||cyberbureau.police.go.kr||(no area code) 182|
Article 12. Change of personal information processing policy
Applied from 2013.01.04 to 2018.07.12